Thursday, November 06, 2008

Rotten Formal Clothes

Yesterday, I received a sudden news that I would be sent to Paris for training. Today, I received another news that we were supposed to wear formally in Paris. Being a typical t-shirt and jeans guy working in a company that allows casual wear. I was a bit panic upon hearing the news. The reasons are:

1. My formal pants are all too tight now
2. My formal clothes are all yellowish
3. Very likely I have to spend a fortune on clothings

All the 3 worrying matters listed above came true when I reached home to inspect my formal clothings. To make the matter worse, the jacket that I wore only once during my graduation and I had high hope that it was in perfect condition turned out to be another disappointment - all the plastic buttons have disintegrated and falling apart. I hope the tailor can help to fix the problem. I am not sure how they are going to do it. I definitely have no idea because the buttons are all sewed inside a layer of cloth covering the sewing. I really hope that I don't have to spend a fortune buying a new jacket that I hardly use in a tropical country.

No comments: