Saturday, November 01, 2008

Craft Work

The German band Kraftwerk has been very innovative since the 70s. They have created a very unique sound in the world of music using computers, before the invention of electro-pop, techno, electronica and other kinds of computer generated music.

I heard they will be performing in Singapore. I bet no bands love to come to Malaysia due to the Malaysian authorities' fussy requirements. I would not come to Malaysia too if I have to comply to all the stupid requirements and restriction. To see international bands performing, I guess Malaysians have to travel to Singapore or Thailand.

Check out the following video clips of Kraftwerk.

This is from a documentary:




Autobahn:



Die Roboter (The Robot):



Tour De France:




Das Model (The Model):




Trans Europe Express:

No comments: