Sunday, June 27, 2010

Aquatics International Fish Farm Visit

Visited Aquatics International during the weekend. I was having difficulties capturing the photos as most of the fishes I intended to shoot were fast swimmers and the lighting was poor. So, you are now looking at some crappy photos with very bad quality.

A view of the farm:






Some kind of a barb:


Madagascar Rainbow:


Lampeye Killie:


Golden Wonder Panchax:


Unknown species (labeled as "Pink Tea Charasin" - the label is suspicious to me. Combination of wrong spelling and poor handwriting do not help. Should be Pink Tailed Characin I believe):


Unknown species:

8 comments:

Dean said...

Aquatic International in Subang Airport at Terminal 2 eh? Look lots of unusual fish... you bought something there?

Umbrella Rec said...

Not exactly at Subang Airport Terminal 2. It's a few km from there (quite near). Yes, I bought Pristella Tetras from the farm and they gave discount when the purchase is 10 fish and beyond.

Dean said...

Looks like it will be the must visit place for me when i go there in future.:D Any other marine fish there also? I heard from other forumer that AI also have marine fish also...it that true?

Umbrella Rec said...

Yes, they have marine fishes too but I am not into marine aquarium. In fact I only stepped into the marine section once only when I brought a friend along to the farm. They used to have marine sharks too. I think it's white tip shark :)

Dean said...

wow..ur friend keeps shark...amazing..never heard someone keeping shark unless they use large aquarium or corporate company...me don't dare to keep them hehe

querked said...

lol, yah man, rm600 a pop for the baby white reef sharks!

felix said...

AI is open for public? anyone can visit to their farm?

Umbrella Rec said...

Yes, it's opened for the public