Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another 15 Gallon Tank At Planning Stage 2

So far I have purchased rocks and HOB (Hang On The Back) filter.

In terms of fish species, I have not fully decided. It could be any of these fishes in my list below:

1. Kuhli Loach - this is the species that never fails to attract visitors' attention.

2. Pristella Tetra - this is a hardy and cheap species to keep. I always love tetras with this kind of body shape.

3. Lemon Tetra - same reason as Pritella Tetra. The only disadvantage is Lemon Tetras love to jump out of the tank especially during breeding period. Yes, I managed to breed them.

4. Lampeye Killie - I love the blue "lamp eye" but the quality of the species I saw at the farm is doubtful due to a lot of dead fish in the tank. I am also very concern that this species has short life span comparing with all the 3 species above.

No comments: