Sunday, May 24, 2009

Malaysians Behave Badly In Lifts

I wish all lifts in the country should have sensors at the doors and they should come and go like LRT (light rail transit), monorail or MRT. So that I don't have to be pissed of with anyone.

I have been noticing some bad attitudes of Malaysians in lifts. The main ones I have seen very often are two of the following:

1. Rushing into the lift but went to the end of the lift without bothering to hold the door opened. Such assholes should be thrown out of the lift!!

2. Rushing into the lift even before anyone else inside the lift has the chance to get out. These kind of assholes deserved to be smashed into pieces by the lift!!

Tonight, I was pissed off that I had to pick up something my wife left in the car. I had to wait for the lift for a mighty long time at level LG (lower ground floor) despite we had 3 lifts in the building. As usually, one of the fucked up lifts broke down during weekend. I saw it stuck at level G (ground floor) forever. Then another one kept going up and never came down. The third one came down from level 12, 11, 10, 9....2, 1, G, but went up to level 1, 2, 3.....the rest was history.

By the time one of the lifts reached me, I saw a Weirdos family. I held the lift for them but none of them entered the lift. There were at least 8-10 persons. One of the kids asked me whether I was going up or down. I answered "up" but in my brain I was answering "This is the lowest floor. Can I go down further.... to hell?". None of the adults bother to tell me whether they're coming in or not after letting me held the door like their door boy. I felt like a serial rapist that could rape everyone of them if they entered the lift with me. By the time I heard one of the adult's conversation in Mandarin, "Let them go first....", I immediately hit the close the door button. Then I heard one kids shouted "Oi! Oi!". In my brain I was thinking, "Such a little bastard with no manners dares to call me 'oi'. Fuck off and enjoy waiting for the lift!".

When I am in a bad mood, even kids are not spared by me....let alone adults. If you happened to misbehave and meet me in the lift when I am in a bad mood, beware!!! I may just ask you to fuck off...

2 comments:

Fishman said...

There, there. You wouldn't want to get your blood pressure shooting up the roof, grumpy old man!

Umbrella Rec said...

This is the way to prevent blood pressure shooting up, little old man!!