Saturday, March 28, 2009

Diana Walstad's Experimental Tank Part 5

I have added the following plants and make sure some of the stem plants such as Limnophila Aromatica & Rotala Indica are planted at the background. The first four new plants are supplied by my friend, Thomas.

- Rotala Rotundifolia
- Rotala Sp. "Green"
- Eleocharis Vivipara
- Sagitaria Subulata
- Bacopa (not sure of the exact species)

A Full View of the Tank:


Unknown Bacopa:


Rotala Sp. "Green":


Blyxa Japonica:


Sagitaria Subulata:


Platies:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never knew that Blyxa Japonica could work with a Diana Walstad type of aquarium...

--sweetpuff

Umbrella Rec said...

Neither do I :)

It's just an experiment for me to try to find out what can be grown. I am trying all kinds of plants I can find in this experimental tank out of my curiosity.