Thursday, October 16, 2008

Telok Bahang



Most of my trips to Penang are usually quite boring - visiting shopping complexes, coffee shops and staying at home. It was my first trip to Telok Bahang last weekend. I like the view of Telok Bahang because it is more remote and looks like a smalltown that I am originated from.

Based on recommendation of some experts, I decided to convert the photos to black and white. Simplicity is beautiful sometimes. I am not sure whether these photos are beautiful or not as I am struggling with the camera. I still damage 90% of the photos. This time I spoiled them because I was still crap at taking nightscene & the raindrops on the camera lens screwed them up.

1 comment:

Constance Chan said...

black and white images do bring back nostalgic memories. lucky for image editing if not in those days we had to buy b/w films and that means no colour films till you exhaust of the b/w ones first. that means two cameras and cameras were so costly then!