Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Walkabout

I organised a walkabout photography session with some new found friends in an Olympus photography forum, My Chiaroscuro, which we often nicknamed as Screw Screw. 7 participants turned up at the event. After meeting up at 8am at Masjid Jamek Star LRT station, we proceeded to Dataran Merdeka, followed by Central Market. Of course, we took some street shots along the way as well. The session ended with a meal as usual.

Here are some photos. They're not necessary shot using my lens. I think I have fall in love with Zuiko 12-60mm lens but it costs over RM3000 #@*^%. By the way, the group photo was not shot by me but I like it very much.















3 comments:

isya_seacliff said...

nice shoot..
slm ziarah

Robin Wong said...

whoah, really great captures man...
Love the sun shining through behind the building.
Wish I could join u guys that day.... but was with the others at PD.
Maybe next time eh?

Umbrella Rec said...

Thanks. Glad you love the photos.

Robin, don't worry..there will be a next time :)