Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Curse To Criminals

The crime rate in Klang Valley is so bad these days. Sometimes you don't even feel safe staying in your own house.

Another house was ransacked in SS3, Petaling Jaya, yesterday in a broad daylight. It was not the first time that such incident happened in that area. God knows how many times such incident has re-occured over the years. I remember while walking along the same row of houses a few years ago, I met a Malay couple. They told me that their house was ransacked in a broad daylight. The bloody thief entered the house through the back door and escaped through the back door. The situation was similar for yesterday's case. The thief escaped through the back door although I am not sure how the thief entered the house. I believe the same thief may have been terrorising that area for years. I wonder what have the authority has been doing to deal with criminals. Basically it's not effective!!

I have no objection if Islamic Hudud law is implemented to reduce crime rate. Chopping their hands and legs are no big deal because these criminals do not treasure their own lives or other people's lives anyway. I have no objection even if death sentence is imposed on them. They cause psychological fear, physical fear and mentality fear to the public. So they should receive similar "curse" in return.

The word "they", I am referring to house thieves, robbers, snatched thieves, pick pockets, extortionists and other parasites of the societies. This is not a political issue but a social illness that the world should eliminate. Call me a "hardcore criminals hater" if you want.....you'll understand my hatred if you have faced a criminal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I hate criminals too. Curses to all of them and may they be condemned in hell.

Unknown said...

Yes, I hate criminals too. Curses to all of them and may they be condemned in hell. I too hope that the hudud law be implemented so that at least criminals will be punished accordingly. May I also know what the law is doing for residents in such crime infested areas?????