Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Orgasm Addict, Buzzcocks, Is Heading For Kuala Lumpur



This is an unbelievable amazing news for 2009 - BUZZCOCKS IS COMING TO KUALA LUMPUR!!! This is more excited than Santa's coming to town.

With most of the 70s punk bands dead/half dead/inactive/disbanded, I will be absolutely overjoyed to be able to see a legendary 70s punk band all the way from England performing in my own country.

I am also amazed that they are selling the tickets with a very punk attitude - RM50 per ticket for a legendary international band. This is absolutely a good deal that you may never come across again. The last one was the gig by Fugazi in the 90s.

This is a rare opportunity that any true rock music lovers should not miss!!! You may regret for the rest of your life if you miss it. Please remember that this band is old, in a few more years you may not be able to see them performing anymore.

What Do I Get:


I Don't Mind:


Ever Fallen In Love:

No comments: